Sunday, February 12, 2012

Spring Button Bracelet

Is it spring yet?  Living in Minnesota, I am always hoping for an early spring.  It does get pretty cold here although after the first year, I knew I had to accept it.  And you do get used to it.  Luckily, this winter has been really mild.  It's mid February and there is little to NO SNOW on the ground.  Our yard is totally empty of snow and I am okay with that.  After getting over 80 inches last year, this is a welcome change.

But even with the little snow and higher daily temps, I am still looking forward to that day when you just KNOW that spring has finally sprung.  I long to leave the heavy coat and gloves in the house and walk to the mailbox with a light jacket and my flip flops.  Oh, yes.  It's coming.

To get you in the spring mood, I made a bracelet using some great beads with colors that have always been identified with spring.  And I just love this whimsical bracelet.  The white seed beads are just an accent to the colors.





When I wear bracelets, I have a problem with getting them on myself without help.  It's terrible when it's a lobster clasp or similar.  I am 34 years old.  I should be able to put on my own jewelry, right?  That's why I love this closure.  It's just a simple button closure and it's really easy to put on yourself.  If you can button your pants, you can button this bracelet.




If you're itching for spring like I am, maybe a bracelet like this one is what you need.  If you are interested in it, hop on over to my Etsy shop.  I can also make this same bracelet using different colors, if you prefer.  Just hop over to Etsy and ask!

-JW

No comments:

Post a Comment